If you have played it already or are still considering playing Final Fantasy XV than you might want to wait a little longer. Today on their official website, Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition that will make its way to Xbox One and PS4 on March 6th, 2018.
A trailer for the game was also released on YouTube to show off the game.
The game will include the following included with the game.
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer
- Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV.
The game will also included a native 4K boost, HDR10, Dolby Atmos and mod support if you get the game on PC. If you already own the original version of the game you can buy the DLC separately on a date to be announced.